TWO DAYS DONE!
You’ll have a grasp of what you can and can’t eat by now. You may even have re-discovered a liking for a certain type of food.
It’s not uncommon to feel a little low today. If you do, then watch this short clip on how to to push through….
Try this: Fresh Lemon & Ginger Tea perfect for digestion – ( recipe below ).
Peppermint tea along with Fennel Tea is also good for digestion.
- Simply pour boiling water over freshly picked peppermint leaves that have been gently rinsed and crushed to release the essential oil & flavour.
- Allow to steep before drinking.
- For Fennel tea, crush fennel seeds and pour boiling water over them.
- Allow to steep before straining and drinking.
- The longer they steep the stronger the flavour.
Have a cuppa on me and check back tomorrow for some mid-week motivation in my note – DAY 3.
Yours in health & fitness