Updated: 11 March 2019
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small harmless files that are downloaded to the Service accessing devices. Your browser or device may hold these cookies and make them available every time you revisit a site so that it can recognise the device and thereby improve the access experience.
- Session Cookies are temporary cookies that are deleted from the device once you leave the Service.
- Persistent or Permanent Cookies remain on the device until a set expiry date or deletion.
What Cookies Do We Use?
Below is a list of each category of cookies we use and why we use each cookie.
1. Essential Cookies: These cookies are essential for navigation and usage of the Service. No information about browsing usage is gathered by these cookies.
- Analytics Cookies: Analytics Cookies allow us to improve our services by collecting information about your use of the Service. For example, Analytics Cookies show us which are the most frequently visited pages on the Service, and record difficulties you may have with the Service.
- Flash Cookies: We use Adobe Flash Player to deliver certain content, such as video clips or animation. Associated Flash cookies are stored on the accessing device and may be deleted via Flash management tools available from Adobe. See Adobe’s website.
Can I Change My Cookie Preferences?
It is possible to refuse to accept cookies by altering settings associated with the device internet browser. As noted above if cookies are disabled, the site may not operate as intended.
Does this Policy Change?